Friday, October 24, 2008

TILL MORNING FALLS

Home on a friday night after NYDC with C. A good change after weeks of mummy & daddy complaining that i am never seen during the weekends. Piles of suitcases are stacking up, nono i am not going away again though i pretty much wish i could just fit nicely into one of them. Someone please take me in for say 2 weeks? I promise to be good and i will do my chores. Hurhur my family's heading to America without me! Life's unfair, tell me all about it. But daddy was kind enough to offer to get me anything i wanted but i really didn't have the time to ponder about it lest jot them down. This week seemed to whoosh by pretty fast and before i knew it, its Friday already. 5 more weeks till the end of internship and sweet sweet December. I simply adore Decembers. Live for the moment (my new motto in life). Sweet dreams