Thursday, November 20, 2008

HOLD ME CLOSER JUST FOR AWHILE LONGER

How can two very incompatible, star-crossed lovers feel so strongly for each other yet can never be together and how can two very compatible persons feel no connection or whatsoever with each other.......

Many a times, i find myself to be in self-denial because i would rather believe what i choose to believe in rather what my heart truely feels. The mind is conditioned to think in a certain viewpoint that would form a chamber to protect the fragile soul beneath, and as a result i end up spinning a web of complications. Loving someone is as simple as courting suicide, that is why lovers are often known to be fools. But would you rather be a fool in love or someone who is too cowardly to fall in love all over again?

I miss those times you used to hold me in your arms, look me deep into the eye, and kiss me goodnight. I would give up everything just to feel this way with you again.