Saturday, November 15, 2008

IF I HAD 3 WISHES, I WOULD WISH FOR A HUNDRED MORE

I wish my Fairy Godmother would appear now, turn the pumpkin into a carriage, mice into horses, pyjamas into a gown and my Ken doll into Prince Charming who would be waiting for me at the Castle. Tell me again why do i not believe in fairytales yet dream of them so often. But then again everyone loves Disney; i love Disney & Disneyland & Barbie. OMG i need to grow up, but yet i do not wanna grow up so soon. Adults are boring, and they think too much not that i don't think too much because i do and it's not a good thing. 18 is a good age to remain at, and i am dreading the day i turn 19 which is pretty soon to start with. Sidetracking, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. How true! Especially with superficial friendships or evil scheming girlfriends. Who can you really trust at the end of the day?

All in the name of FUN, good night :)

One Fine Day....








Children's Day @ The Singapore Flyer


Breakfast @ Jones
Sunflower and a yellow balloon :))))