Thursday, August 28, 2008

AWAITING A MIRACLE

Dear God,

There's only this much that i am able to achieve & accomplish, if i depend solely on myself. And right now, after the past few weeks of torment and pure agony, when i thought that everything would come to an end so that i can heave a sigh of relief, another burden comes along. It just never ends, a hurdle after a hurdle, an obstacle after an obstacle. But i believe that this time would be just like other times, where you have been working in your own ways, giving me strength to carry on, turning the worst situations around where i thought all hope's lost. I am amazed at your grace and love because i know that by my own efforts which are weak, i will not be able to come thus far. And so even at a point in time as such, where i have abandoned my hopes & dreams somewhere along the way, i cannot let my faith in you falter. You work in ways we cannot see and I have experienced your miraculous works in my life. Whatever the outcome may be, good or bad, i know i have done my very best and its time to let you take over and take charge of the situation. Your grace & love will see me through it all. Amen