Thursday, August 14, 2008

SUNRISE

Caffeine oh Caffeine, you robbed me of my beauty sleep...

Note to self: Banned from drinking tea, or anything that contains the above harmful substance before bedtime ever again.

One word: disastrous. I have a very important revision lecture at 9am and its 6am at present.
"1 sheep, 2 sheeps, 3 sheeps...white & fluffy, the wolf appears." Not effective, i digress too much . Then i tried to work out the steps involved in falling asleep. Step 1: close eyes. Step 2: what's step 2? Forget it, so i think black, like pitch black because thats always the last thing i remember before dozing off. But my mind will switch to startup mode and i wonder is this how i usually fall asleep? Trust me, i am on the verge of hypnotising myself, knocking myself out with the flowervase, gobsmack. Guess i shall live to see the sunrise just for today. Heading to the pool now, yes at 6am. Insomnia drives one crazy...

A Trip to the Museum




































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Shoes!where frm babe?

Anonymous said...

hey babe~!do check out kaellas.livejournal.com for stylish n chic dressing~!:)join our mailing list to be updated on our collection~!

Sherilyn said...

melbourne :)