Saturday, June 20, 2009

L IS NOT A MAYBE THING

After a good whole 16 days, I am finally back from Europe. Very very exhausting cause we were travelling to new cities either every 2 days or the next day. First stop was Rome for 3 days and well I don't exactly fancy that city plus I got bitten by some weird species of insects which have left really nasty scars all over my legs and I have to go visit the dermatologist coming Monday to get rid of them. Next was Florence to vist Pisa then fell in love with Venice. Scooted down to Milan but didn't really have much time to shop since we were there for only a day and then off we were to Switzerland-Lucern. Gorgeous place especially when we went way high up to the mountains which was brrrr-ing cold at -3 degrees and I was insufficiently clothed. Silly me thought how can it be that cold when it's summer but obviously we were like a million billion trillion metres high up of course it would be freezingly cold! Next destination we all adoreeeeeee, PARIS!!! 10 hours in the coach okay no kidding. Will post up pictures of the eiffel tower next time round, its magnificent but not that fantastic when you actually see it. Last stop was London. The H&M and Topshop outlets were huge like 3-4 storeys one whole building kinda enormous that it made me dizzy and I gave up shopping, for real!

I am still quite jet lagged and Saturday doesn't feel like a Saturday. I don't feel like me anymore. Oh and Happy 19th Birthday Manda :)))

Taipei Day 2 - Shilin & loads of yummy food






Damn good Shark's Fin that cost $100 SGD per bowl!!!
My all-time FAVOURITE meal! Only 25 cents per bowl.