Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THE WORLD IS A LIVING COMIC

Hi I am Shelly and I live on the clouds with the birds and the stars. Cupid is my best friend but I don't usually see him; he's quite busy trying to bring THE right one to all these humans and he has to answer to his boss, Fate. I heard this Human bunch can be quite fussy, choosy, blind and complicated.

The story goes on, but I shall stop here. Am just being bored and there's nothing much going on in my life right now because I am still zonked and my everyday doesn't seem real. It feels as if I am sleeping when I am going about my pretty much routined life and while I am sleeping, my dreams WOW me more than when I am awake. Getittttt? No. Even I don't get it. Decided to step into town awhile ago and just a little observation here. The number of gorgeous people are increasing exponentially over the years. Stick figures too. Ah, very depressing not that life itself is a joke already. What happened? Plastic surgery? I thought beauty was supposed to be skin deep. Right. So D was reading the Economist and I asked isn't that boring. Answer was No, it's very funny because you read about the world being so fucked up. Hah. What an answer.

Taipei Day 3










We eat this everyday. Best barbecued food I ever tasted.