Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CHURNING BUTTERFLIES

Half of my life was being sucked out of me, like literally. So I fell asleep around say 2.30am and was jolted from my sleep an hour later. The pain was excruciatingly unbearable; I had to go on all four just to make my way around. Half an hour later, I was being sent to the hospital. Doctor wanted to give me a jab but I declined the "invitation". By the time I got home it was close to 6am which means I would have to forsake the school event at 8am. Okay I am not a school person, like being all enthusiastic about attending activities and stuff, screaming and cheering my head off. Never in secondary school and in polytechnic but this time its different, I actually looked forward to all the activities for the current project I am attending. Maybe all the bumming has gotten to my head, and I am actually doing something different apart from sleeping, eating, travelling, partying, drinking, pokering, just bumming around. Around 2pm, A. drove over with a hot bowl of dumpling soup which of course I couldn't really finish due to my loss of appetite but it was sweet of him to do so. I need to get well real soon because the girls are heading to Zouk tmr, 2 farewells & 1 birthday, how could I miss it. Will just stay away from the alcohol I guess. Might not be a bad thing after all right? lol

Yang Ming Shan



Back to Shilin Food market before we depart from Taipei