Wednesday, July 29, 2009

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN

The Night I Didn't Remember...














So I partied too much too hard last week, pokered after partying and fell ill as a result. And my greatest regret is missing out on my freshmen teambuilding camp. Sometimes I wonder why I do what I do. Anyohow, crashed NTU's bash at Butter last Thurs. Well it wasn't meant to be initially. But so happened that NTU was holding thier bash at Butter and it was a private event and we were at Butter too for this Malibu event which was not very fantastic being a Thursday so we crashed thier bash. The bouncers were nice enough to let us in and it was hell fun. Well for us it was, for them, I dunno. People were sleeping away in rows despite the loud music and "rah-rahs" Friday was one of those good nights at Zouk, then pokered all the way till 9am which caused me to fall ill. Sigh. For the record, I bought 7 pieces of clothing online within 2 days? Online shopping is hell addictive man. And I am also addicted to "The City" not that I really watch "The Hills" but "The City" is good since Gossip Girl's not out yet. Business camp tomorrow till Saturday, my first Uni camp since I missed the compulsory one but oh wells at least we are not sleeping in tents. Till then :)