Friday, September 11, 2009

TICK-TOCK-TICK




















HOLA! I know I haven't been updating for awhile but school has been eating into my social life, a large part of it as a matter of fact. I have this huge pile of assignments and readings to do and its never ending. Aside from that, I have been very involved in my school activities. Just last friday, I rode the waves for the first time. It was so awesome! I fell in love with wake-boarding instantly thus I went today again for training which was way better than the first. I am also in this investment fund club thing, which gives you hell basically cause there's so much to prepare everyweek. Basically I had to go through one interview and one major presentation where we had to analyze this company and I only had 4 days to complete it. Thank God my efforts paid off. Then there's golf on Saturdays and Thursdays and Touch rugby which I think I am gonna drop out of. I seriously can't cope anymore. lol. Last Saturday saw me at Stella's birthday party at Amara Sanctuary Villa which was just splendid. And Monday was Marcus M-Tizzy Tang's birthday where we had Jap food with the clique at East Coast. So I met this Hungarian girl who is a foreign exchange student from golf and we are really good friends now. Very random but oh wells. Other than that I haven't been partying and the girls are heading to Attica tonight but I am just too tired. Ok this is just a short post cause I am doing this in the library and I have to rush for my first investment fund club meeting then rush to work and travel in USA info session. Pfffttt. See that's how busy I am. Have fun during the weekends :)