Tuesday, November 10, 2009

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE

Harloweeeennnnnn featuring J, XT, S on Photobooth




























Notice the background of this picture...
and this picture....

Blank. I ran out of things to talk about. You wouldn't want to read about how boring my life is right now; I have no life & no drama. Yay to no drama but boo to no life. I badly need to seek solace on a beach, wallow in self-pity over a bottle(s) of red wine, probably lose my way and end up not knowing where I am. The next day I will wake up to the deepest bluish pair of eyes, belonging to the most gorgeous male species that I have ever laid my eyes upon. He will take me on a journey to Neverland where dreams come true...

Plain stupidity, I know. Male species? So is it a human being, a creature, an animal or what? And I am absolutely fascinated with Peterpan, Neverland and Tinkerbell. To this very day, I still want to believe that the story exists and it is in fact a true story. Maybe someday I will create my own fairytale and sell it off to Disney. Anyway their stories are getting more unrealistic and 21st centurish, not as if fairytales are realistic but at least there is a happily ever after and a prince charming. Which suffices actually. Anyway I need to stop daydreaming and get back to my homework and assignments and revisions which is a complete BORE. So can't wait for December!