Monday, November 23, 2009

WHEN TIME STANDS STILL

One paper down, 2 more to go. Law paper was crap, I think I wrote a whole load of nonsense and as always my handwriting was, and will remain illegible. But Law has never been my forte; I prefer numbers. 

Met up with Amanda after at Starbucks & Adrian happened to join us. It was good chilling for 4 whole hours, I am so glad we finally met up after 3 months? Well we really missed those times when we had so much fun which was roughly last year about this period. Drinking ourselves silly, giggling over cute boys, (we're not boy-crazy but its fun to talk about how cute certain people are including girls) just being together. Sound so lesbian-y but I really do love her. Well,  what to do? We are all growing up and maybe maybe this is a downtime for us as well right? How boring and mundane life is at this point in time, and how all the drama used to happen to us but it has now found new owners. Don't get me wrong, we do not welcome dramas but it just shows how un-exciting our lives are. But things will get better and sunny and happy again, without the drama :) Meeting up with her made me realize how school has been taking a huge toll on me. Since school started, I have not been meeting many of my friends which really sucks. Time and again, I know I have been telling them that I will meet them but did not do so because I am so busy with school and in my free time I have to attend birthdays and farewells and the more important stuff. It's not like I am not making an effort because I really am but time is limited and I cannot fit everyone into the schedule which is oh so packed already. Of course I feel really really bad. Like when I was leaving Starbucks, I bumped into Ian and Dick and Carol and they were saying how I am always giving excuses of not being able to meet them :( And then shortly after when I was walking to the carpark, I bumped into Hazel and she tells me how I am always too busy to meet up with her. Sigh, I really do miss her and everyone else :(((((  So when my exams end, and although my Dec holidays are gonna be cut short to 2 weeks cause I am going to Batam for overseas community involvement for 10 days, I WILL and I MUST make sure I meet up with people whom though might seem distant right now, but they will always be close to my heart. 


Because I couldn't get to sleep last night, I watched this Korean movie, "A moment to remeber" which was just tear-jerking. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing since the start of the show to the end. It's akin to "The Notebook" but way better and sadder as well. Koreans are just good at making people cry. Ok I better start cramping words into my brain since I took the whole day off already. Can't bloody wait for 2nd of December!