Sunday, February 14, 2010

MORE $$$$$$$

Presents from X :)
SKII Facial Treatment Essence 
Bangles

Marshmallows Hearts 

Happy Valentine's Day! Though everyday should be one. lol. Oh and Gong Xi Fa Cai! Had an awesome reunion dinner at Intercontinental Hotel with the Family. And yes I received my red packets. Grandma say to place them under the pillow idk why. Something like the tooth fairy concept I guess? lol. But I am grounded now :( 
Not allowed to head out tonight though I really very "gian" to go poker/mahjong/banluck. I messaged Hazel today asking her "Babe, are we playing bahnak at your place this year?" She replied me "Hahahaha banluck la!!! Not bahnak!" Omg I wanna hide my face man, still dream of gambling so much. That time during my internship, I "msn-ed" 2 of my colleagues (internal msn) asking them to stop making me laugh or else I "tio nai-xiong" Omg they bloody bang the table and lol even louder la and I was like wtf? Not realizing my stupidity of course. Then they replied "its lai-xiong! NOT NAI-XIONG!" 
In case for those who do not know right, lai-xiong means internal injury. So you cannot control your laughter too much cause you will hurt your internal organs or something like that la. But nai-xiong means breast injury. So yeah I mixed them up which explains why they suddenly burst out laughing. But nvm, proves that I am not some ah lian or whatsoever ok. haha. This is damn nonsense gosh, phone's ringing ciao!