Thursday, February 25, 2010

MIDNIGHT TRAIN

Stella's Birthday - Amara Sanctuary 










I had chili crabs for dinner. I loved it. Chili crabs always taste good. I had claypot rice, durians and wanton mee for lunch. All in little portions of course. But they were pretty damn good as well. At the end of the day, I just gained back all the calories or even more than what I have worked off at the gym the past few days. But I can't help it, I love to eat. Like how peanut butter loves jelly. Nvm I am hitting the gym tmr again. The instructors there are really funny. They all think that me and D are bimbos. Pink nails, high ponytails, giggling all the way during classes. Its really hilarious the moves and all and of course when we don't get it, (because its our 1st time) we end up with this lost expression or just laughing away. VERY BIMBOTIC I know. Oh and we were drenched in our perspiration after each session when everyone doesn't even perspire as much as us. Strangely. 

Caught "Dear John" last night at 2am. It wasn't as good as I expected it to be cause I am a HUGE fan of Nicholas Sparks. So I felt that the movie did not do him justice. lol. Seriously, he writes the best novels on love, courage and hope. Well, I have yet to read all of his books but I have read most of them and none has ever not made me tear. So if I were to compare the book and the movie, the book is way better hands down. Then some would say the book would always definitely be better. However the movies, "The Notebook" and "A Walk to Remember", both by Nicholas Sparks too, brought out the essence of the book. But "Dear John" did not exactly bring out the emotions portrayed by the characters in the book. Channing Tatum was hot as usual and Amanda Seyfried I felt might not be the most suitable role for Savannah. So yeah it was like watching this hot dude and this blonde girl fighting to keep their love alive but in the midst of it, there was complete emptiness. Although there were a few touching scenes that involved "John's" dad and himself, but that's almost all the sadness in the movie. Alright, enough said. I am gonna go catch some prawns soon :)