Monday, March 1, 2010

DREAM HOUSE

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always wanted a "cottage-y" kind of home; one that is situated at the outskirts, away from civilization and the huzzle and buzzle of city life. So I went sneaking around for inspirations and have put together snap shots of how my dream home would be like. 

The Living Room. 
I really like the spiral staircase being placed right in the middle which will lead straight up to the attic.
The Bedroom
The bathtub is so cute. Whether be it rain or shine, this is such a perfect room to laze about, read a book or just daydream. 
The Guest Room
I know the beds are kinda small but I lurve it so yeah, if you are small enough to sleep in it, then be my guest :)
Bathroom/Changing Room
I absolutely adore this bathroom. Imagine filling the tub up with bubbles and soaking in it all day. How lovely it would be. 

Dining Table
Perfect layout for breakfast, brunch, high tea, lunch and dinner. Splendid! 
Kitchen
Simple yet just what I need to bake my muffins, cupcakes, casseroles and everything delicious.
Someday, just someday, I will own a house like that :)