Saturday, March 20, 2010

SWEET CHILD OF MINE

J'adore Paris














































Love Paris! Really wanna go back there again someday and just explore the city itself. 2 days was way too short a time spent there. So I am back from Tokyo! It was an amazing 5 days; shopping, eating, and more shopping. The weather was so awesome but now I am back to hot & humid Singapore. Can't wait to jet set again in June. Was supposed to leave for Shanghai for work but I can't go now due to the fact that I have to take my IELTS. Am rather bummed about it because I was kinda looking forward to staying and working in Shanghai for a couple of months. Oh well, I believe everything happens for a reason! Its a boring sat night but hey, at least I am getting some time alone for myself. Good night :)