Sunday, March 14, 2010

CAUGHT YOU RED-HANDED

On the train from Paris to London


LONDON
My 2 favourite boys

Cousins who have stayed in London their whole entire life!

London Bridge I think....




No Legs!!!
Milan












Gonna make this a real short post cause I am flying off to Tokyo in a few hours time for a couple of days. Not really in the best of moods especially when you are left hanging and there's nth you can do about it within the next few hours and everything can only be settled when I get back. I guess that's the best option available now and I am just trying to stay positive. I just don't wish for history to repeat itself. It was Jw's bdae celebration at Zouk the other night and the Ex was there as well, as expected. So he said words to me that I never thought I would hear from him, ever, since the time I decided that we should not be friends anymore. But sometimes its too late to apologize and regret for what was done or not done. For all those lost time and forsaken memories, for all the times he did not cherish me. I mean I appreciated the fact that he did not give up trying to say what he wanted me to hear that night despite me ignoring him the first few times he tried, and I know he meant what he said and he was truly remorseful for screwing up. But to me, what's in the past has passed and I have moved on. In fact, I am so much happier now with where I am, what I have and the people in my life. I have forgotten and forgave him for everything that he had done but I am not ready to be friends again. Nevertheless, I respect him for his honesty and courage to tell me what he did because it must not be easy for him at all. And most importantly, I finally know that I have done my best and there's nothing left for me to regret on my part. Butr ight now, I just hope for the worse to be over.