Monday, March 29, 2010

PRETTY PRETTY CLOTHES

So my saturday was spent being a model for S, a very unflattering and unprofessional one though. lol. I don't have stick thin arms or never-ending legs or C cup boobies but one thing I can assure you is that the quality and choices they offer are superb. They have the widest range of clothes to choose from. Be it an afternoon picnic event, to a girls night out, going on a hot date to rocking the party at a club, you can find the perfect outfit to suit your occasion. I was so in love with a couple of pieces that I even wanted to purchase them but S was so lovely to give them to me. As an online shopping junkie, I would say that Fashionlunchbox is definitely a blogshop you have to visit. Not because S is my friend or that I am modelling for her, but seriously their clothes are very very pretty. Pardon me for this very narcissistic post with my face sprawled all over the page, but do indulge yourself in the luxury of retail therapy.