Friday, June 4, 2010

PONG NA-NA


Ian makes such a cute cowboy.
Hovering between a "mangkali" and terrorist.


Samuel Tan is a cat without whiskers. Actually he was just being vain (as always) and was wearing the mask that can remove black heads. Seriously, he is the only guy I know who wears a facial mask every single day. Talk about being metrosexual or SNAG or whatever.

Bath is so boringgggg. This officially confirms that I am a city person; I will not survive a week in the countryside or in a small town. Because the boredom almost drove me to my grave, I was so relieved and happy to have their company on MSN. Thank God for technology, and skype and msn. Really made my whole morning till noon time bearable, after which I decided to take a short run and walk to the city centre. Okay there's nothing much here actually; almost everything shuts down at 6pm except for the supermarkets, bars and some restaurants.
So when people asked me online what am I doing, I said I am in Bath. And the typical answer I get from them is "huh? And you can use the laptop and msn when u are in bath?" Bath = bathe= shower. I think you get the picture. LOL. At least five have asked me the same thing, not knowing that Bath is actually part of the United Kingdom. Its ok, I myself didn't know that Bath existed before I decided to visit this place. It's just really funny. Alright am gonna crash now, so damn tired from... doing nothing.