Wednesday, June 16, 2010

YOU ARE THE ONLY EXCEPTION

Yacht Party 2010 @ One Degree Fifteen - What a great way to kick start the New Year










Sai jumping off the boat in his *ahem* underwear
He really did jump! LOL

20 Bottles of Hard Liquor! Hardcore or not















The Bartenders who were responsible for 95% of those aboard the yacht who got sloshed. 

Drunk pose #1
Drunk pose #2
Drunk pose #3




Since I returned from the UK a few days ago, I haven't been or felt myself at all. Obviously I tried pushing the blame to the jet lag, and the difference in time zones that I have to adjust back to, but I know that these are all just excuses for me to pinpoint the problem. My mind has been in a whirlwind ever since, and I can't seem to eat or sleep or do anything properly. Sometimes, my heart skips a beat and I find myself trying to catch my breath. Other days, it just sinks into this bottomless pit that I can't resist falling into. I catch myself smiling like an idiot at days, yet frowning deep in thought as my fear starts to roll in and devour me. Its all a fucking game. Period. We all have to learn how to play our cards right, read someone else's mind, to gain the upper hand. Scary huh? But you see, everyone wants to win, no one wants to be the loser. So are you able to throw aside all your emotions to get to that point? How far would you go to stay guarded? That's something that I would have to decide.