Sunday, December 7, 2008

FATAL MISTAKE

Sorry...

Is the only word that i can say to you right now. The very first argument that we had last night keeps replaying in my mind and I hate myself terribly for my childishness, insensitivity and selfish acts. Despite what you are going through which is definitely not easy, i put my concerns ahead of yours without even sparing a thought for your feelings. Knowing that i should be giving you words of comfort to ease your frustration within, i added on to it. And for that, i was being a total Bitch. All i ask of now is your forgiveness and a chance to salvage this friendship which means the world to me. I would do anything to turn the clock around but things happen and i know it's too late to regret. Please do know you mean alot to me and whatever your decision might be, i will always care for you.

X.