Friday, December 5, 2008

LATE NIGHT SEX SO WET SO TIGHT

Urrrrgh.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am i feeling sooooooooooooo jealous? Slap me slap me. Fug. Cease those itching fingers from dialling your number only to know that we will end up arguing and quarelling till there's no tomorrow. Cause that's what we always do - fight. And i absolutely detest that fact though its kinda like our trademark. Yes i am staying in on a friday night, which might be causing the jealousy bugs and the bitch within with raging imbalanced hormones. I think i could kill someone now. I just squashed an ant. Nicotine is my new best friend. Double fug. And just thinking about you being out on a Friday night meeting new potential girlfriends is enough to kill. I hate you but then again i don't quite. Need a ciggi now 911, feeling wayyyyyy tooooo agi and fiesty.Arrggh.

On a side note...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL

The only one who keeps me sane at times like this,
for always being there, sharing my pain and joy and sorrows.
I love you much, S.



GENTING :)








Midgets we are






Some random guy.



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and moreeeeeeeeee to come :))))))