Friday, December 19, 2008

LOVE REMAINS THE SAME

So i m leaving for Winter Wonderland in about 10 hours time and my luggage is still left unpacked, how apt. I have this tendency to overpack and bring my whole wardrobe along with me. Not this time round though, it will be a miracle if it started snowing in here which explains the lack of winter clothings. Nevertheless, i still overpack, some habits are hard to kick off like skipping school for the past 2 weeks which is leaving me clueless with regards to what is going on in school, the projects i have to complete by the first week of January, my SIP report due idk when. OMG i feel so disoriented, and i still have tests to study for. But its the festive season and i will be building snowmans, it will be a sin to worry and Santa won't be very happy about it.

S: How Special am i to you?
A: 1+1 =2 right?
S: Huh?!?!
A: 1+1=3. That's how special you are

Tooooo cute seriously :) Merry Christmas!

Jewel Fest






THE 4.5 Million Lingerie.
2 million for each Boobie
0.5 million for the Panty