Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HELLO 2009

2009 is just a couple of hours away and i am finally back from Winter Wonderland. Out of the 8 days there, it only snowed on my birthday and that was the best birthday present ever because
when i was a little girl, i always wished that it would start snowing on my birthday. Did i mention that snow flakes are soooooooooooo pretty, i wanted to bring them home. Christmas was spent at the amusement park and i couldn't stop laughing at how the boys there sounded when they screamed. Gosh i wish my holiday didn't have to end that soon, it was FantaBulous with a Capital F and B. After coming back, we left again for a short cruise trip and i only got back yesterday morning. To my utter horror, i found out that i have 2 tests next week, 1 report submision by this friday and another one by next monday. How screwed am i. My first New Year resolution will be getting my priorities right and locking myself up for the next 2 months. New Year Party tonight but i am still contemplating whether to go or to spend the New Year with my books. Sigh.

This morning, 'I' drove by and passed me a parcel that left me speechless :)
So this birthday i had 2 very awesome presents from Chanel. The Classic Flap 2.55 and the studded diamond earrings. I feel very pampered geesh. Gotta get back to my books now,

HAPPY NEW YEAR. GET WASTED GET KRUNKED





Alwin's Crazaye Birthday Party