Saturday, January 31, 2009

ESPRESSO NICOTINE & COMFORT FOOD

Time Check:4am and my groupmates have all ditched me for their beauty sleep. Well boys will always be boys. So here I am struggling with my report thinking of marketing strategies and promotional tools while people around me are either eating, sleeping or playing cards. The three shots of espresso has performed its duties well enough for me to be kept wide awake at such an untimely hour. Oh damn it! Everything was working out perfectly fine until I hit a mental block and stumbled. Now my brain is jammed, all stuffed up with too much caffeine. Uh no I am not leaving this place without completing my work even if I live to see the sunrise. Okay the guy in front of me who is fast asleep is breathing so weirdly that he is making funny beeping noises with his nostrils. Very funny but very annoying too. Luggages, duffels, passports, boarding tickets!!! How unfair, once school's over I am outta here. Desperately needing to get a life again, I have none now. Friday was spent in school till 12 midnight doing project starting from 10am in the morning. Until now at freaking 4am on a Saturday morning I am still doing project ALONE! Really i feel so damn loserish.

Oh this is the joy of the rose.
That it blows, and goes.