Saturday, January 24, 2009

THE PAST THREE YEARS WERE JUST PRETENCE





The intense mental, physical & emotional exhaustion has reached its peak and it's way too unbearable to handle. Being indecisive all the time, I am never good with choices but life never fails to shower us with such lovely presents. If a situation presents itself with two choices, I tend to want both despite the dire consequences which may follow suit or rather we have to accept the fact that we can't have the best of both worlds. The fear of deciding kicks in because each decision made will be accompanied by a certain degree of undesired emotions. And when faced with an unpleasant occurance along the path chosen, you stop you pause and you think "What if I have taken the other path? Maybe things would have been different altogether." The grass might not be greener on the other side of the pasture, that's how the story goes. I need to choose and I need to decide, because if i don't, I will never be able to free myself of this bondage.

I gave my best to you but the best aint enough. So while you go seeking for your lost soul, building up that paradise of yours, I feel so distant, neglected and soon to be forgotten. So I ask myself why do I commit such acts of foolishness over and over again only to end up where I first started. And there can only be one answer, the answer being...