Sunday, January 18, 2009

GIVING UP ON HALF EMPTY GLASSES



F: "We go catch elephants one day. Haha.Catch catch. I want to catch lions and tigers. Bite you away"
S: "No we go find Peterpan ok and Neverland."
F: "You are my tinkle bell. I'm your Peterpan. I don't like captain hook. He catch me. I don't like. You can escape Tinklebell! You try your best! I love rock and roll. Roll roll roll your boat. Gently down the lane."

The effects of alcohol! Too much of it actually. Releasing happy vibes and hormones and all those pent up stress and frustration over the past week. We are just breakable girls and boys. Camping at the airport in the wee hours of the morning and cramping all that law notes into our heads. Sleeping at 1am and giving each other wake up calls at freaking 3am only to hear whining and screaming and um according to someone moaning? haha. Someone has been extremely understanding lately despite me throwing tantrums and bitchy moodswings and I really appreciate it alot. That aside, Daddy bought me a new toy which I love so very much. Gotta go roll around in the park now :)