Friday, March 20, 2009

A THROAT SO SORE & NOSE SO RUNNY




Airlines, one of the few businesses who should be BEGGING for customers, and still being so incompetent. I am really pissed right now, not petty pissed but ANGRY pissed at Singapore Airlines. The story goes like this. So I am supposed to fly to Manilla tomorrow 21st March but I postponed my flight to next Wednesday 25th March due to some personal reasons and paid extra SGD 229 for the change. Just awhile ago,I went on the SQ website to check my flight details and to my utter horror, my eticket stated that my departure date is tomorrow 21st March instead of Wednesday 25th March plus they have deducted the extra charges from my credit card. Confused, I checked my email and the itinerary stated that my departure date is next Wednesday 25th March. So I called up SQ and they told me I was not on the list for the flight on the 25th of March and its fully booked when I have paid for the extra charges. After like 2 hrs or so, SQ called me back and said that they have put me back on my flight for the 25th of March. And now I am on the waiting list for the 22nd and 23rd of March. Pffffftttttttttt.
"Have I mentioned a spectacular specimen of bellicosity you are when you are angry" was the message i got from D when I was complaining incessantly about how frustrated I was to her. Anyway I miss Perth very very much and when we touched down last night back in Singapore, I felt like crying, no kidding. Gtg now, enjoy the weekends!