Monday, March 9, 2009

WILL THIS EVER HAPPEN

It's a kinda pain, I can't quite fully explain. Waiting has became a routine, distance turned permanent. From seconds to minutes then hours, and soon after it seemed as though a lifetime has passed me by. I try to look on the brighter side, on the many possible reasons that were given. Even though I can't quite seem to comprehend logic laid out before me due to my emotional weakness, I have maximised my capacity to understand which is something I was never capable of doing. So I would deceive myself, brush all my sensitivity and paranoia aside and tell myself everything is ok when it obviously isn't. Hello you stranger, who have you become. I recognize that voice and that face, but I don't seem to know you anymore. You have drifted so far out and I am still here awaiting your return. The only thing that is holding me together now are the words you have spoken, the promises made. In my slumber or in my dreams do I feel you, feel us again, but only for that moment, my happiness is shortlived. I really miss you and all the times we had once spent together.




St Marg's Class Gathering