Tuesday, March 31, 2009

EYE CANDY

Yet another week flew by just like that. I feel so unaccomplished except for maybe picking up golf. Yes I am taking up golf lessons and did I mention how gorgeously cute & charming my golf coach is? That everytime he looks into my eyes and speaks to me, my legs get wobbly and I feel myself melting away. Geesh I feel like a school girl again, just that my crush is a million times hotter. But I will be missing golf lessons for 2 weeks cause I am flying off to Taipei and Hong Kong this Saturday. Really psyched for all the shopping sprees, dim sum, night markets, Disneyland, and of course travelling with my 2 male bitches. Heehee. And I received a hot pink Ipod shuffle from Mr. Santa Claus cause he always showers me with surprises :) It was such a blessing because I was gonna get either the Ipod shuffle or the Nano this coming week and "poof", I got one as a gift, so thank you! Save me from all the decision-making and contemplation since I am so indecisive. Shucks I think I am beginning to have a thing for caucasians. Within this week, I met a French dude, a London dude and of course my golf coach (haven't found out where he's from but doesn't matter). Actually, my dad was the one who hired the golf coach and he picked the best looking out of all the coaches there for me so that I wouldn't lose interest in the sport! I swear my dad is so cunning and cool at the same time. Finally I have gotten down to uploading the photos from Korea. Goodnight!

Lotte World



Jeju





Teddy Bear Museum







Ski Resort

The Menu That Doesn't Make Sense