Saturday, April 4, 2009

THE LAST OF YOU & ME

It will never be possible to mend the cracks in a relationship no matter how hard we both tried. I never once regretted being with you, nor do I hate you however painful it was because it was you that I ever loved. You showed me that love was a concoction of all things sweet happy and dreamy yet filled with truckloads of tears and sadness. Not only did I lose someone I loved, but I also lost my bestest friend. Someone whom I can call at any time just to complain about all the unfairness in this world and he would listen to my whinings and laugh at them, someone that I can be totally unglam with and he would still love me for me, someone that I can sit with all day long in comfortable silence knowing all that matters is our presence that lingers and so much more. 3 birthdays, 3 new years, 3 christmases... the worst part is knowing that neither you nor I would be around to celebrate these occasions with each other in the years to come because we can NEVER be friends again. I still think about you, how can I ever stop. But if we continue to be in a part of each other's lives, we both will never be able to walk away from our shadows and move on. So goodbye my lover and my friend, we were never meant to be.














I have never expected anything from you even at times when you would tend to neglect the way I feel. All I ask is for you to be sensitive towards my feelings because whatever you said be it unintentional or not, it really hurts. Though I know I can't assist you in certain areas that you deem important in your life because I do not have the capability to do so, but silently, I try to be there to help you in many other areas that I can but to you it may not even be that significant. Then again, you wouldn't understand because I am being a girl and you, a guy.