Sunday, April 19, 2009

MAXIMUM HIGHNESS










SHITFACED!!!! Omg I can't really remember what happened last night. Bits & pieces of black and white, grey zones, and then one huge chunk of being zonked. Haven't felt like that in a long time, partying and having no recollection of what happened. I dunch even know how did I get home. I think I didn't even pay for cab fare because all I had was ten dollars and I came back with ten dollars in my pocket. Gosh! And one side of my contact is missing, my eye hurts like fuck and I can't seem to find it despite pushing my eye left right up down and washing it with solution. Plus I lost my nose stud and I woke up clothed in skin only with the towel half wrapped around and packets of biscuits at the side of my bed. I don't even remember falling asleep. But it was hell fun of a Saturday night, downed a couple of flamings and others and poof like magic you are in another world. Okay I better go see a doctor now I really hope my contact is not torn and stuck in my eye. Oh and thank you gfs for being there and taking care of me! <3