Monday, April 27, 2009

CLOSE TO THE HEART

Everyone's hitting the BIG 2 and it will be my turn really soon. Thank gawd I am a December baby. Hur hur feel so damn old. The Surprise Birthday Party for C today was a success, and it was girly fun alright with those baked cupcakes, balloons, cam whoring, hiding in the bushes, yakking, girl stuff. Slumber party on Fri night with the girls was hell fun too!Dressing up like trannies, awful makeup, bloody hell red lipstick, eating spicy pasta at 3am, drama on the phone. Met up with Pussy dearest for a long run at east coast, and then digging in on the famous yummy Satay Beehoon with sugar cane and coconut water before the clock strikes 12 and Happy Birthday. With the 2 BFFs' birthday celebrations this week, I am really blessed to have such great friends like them and all my other closest friends, you guys know who you are. And I just wanna say THANK YOU for always being there for me, for not judging me and accepting me for who I am. The times where you guys would just be a phone call away and put aside everything just to hear me bitch, laugh, yell, cry. For lending me a shoulder to cry on, giving me hugs to chase away the sadness, making me laugh so hard till I get breathless. For wanting to pick me up and sending me to the airport at 6am on a Sunday morning just to have breakfast with me and to see me off because 2 weeks feels like forever, sending me random text messages to tell me that I am Missed. For watching my back during those times where I would get so freaking hell high and drunk that I blank out, offering to come and pick me up whenever I club and most importantly, just being there for me when I needed someone. Thank you my friends, it really means alot to me, everything that you guys have done. Cradle to Grave yes? :)

PERTH







40 DOLLARS!!!!!!!OMFG



Burnt.
The Boys!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUSSY!