Friday, May 1, 2009

UM WILD CHILD

METROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
(T'was the very awesome night in Perth)

My Sunburn was so bad & I was out under the sun for like 1hr only??




Crybaby yes I admit that I am. The past few times after drinking shit loads, I ended up crying. Over lost friendship, disappointments, love. Quarter-life crisis perhaps, too early for menopause. So I told myself "No Sherilyn No, no more partying no more drinking, ok drink but learn how to stop!" But the little devil inside just pushes way over the limit, trampling over the angel with the halo. I just had to add in the halo, its symbolical for being pure and just and angelic. But I am nowhere near being angelic; me and the gf randomly crashed some condo and jumped into the swimming pool with our clothes on at 2am because we were BORED STIFF! Was thinking about the sea at first but errr jellyfish? Then we wanted to sneak into the public swimming pool but it was wayyyyy toooo eerieeeee. Well I think I am going nuts. Especially that swine flu thing that's spreading around now which made my dad made me cancel my trip to the U.S. this sunday or else he wouldn't buy me THE car, cancel my credit cards and no more allowance. Urrrgghhh, so there goes all the Fraternity parties and house parties and road trips and hot ang morhs and my dearest D. So yes I am just gonna rot in Singapore and continue being a bummer.
Then just that night, I heard stuff. Stuff that I would rather not know because there's simply nothing that I can do. Or lets just say I got tired of everything, of fighting, of trying & of loving you. And as much as I know you are going through a rough patch right now, I wanna be there for you, to hold your hands like how I did for you and you for me in the past when times were bad but at least we knew we had each other. That's all that matters. But not anymore.
So how do you get over a relationship that runs so deep? The answer is you don't, you simply just move on.