Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NEVER SAY NEVER

Friday was a blast. Threw a surprise birthday party at The Ritz Carlton and yes the birthday boy was very SURPRISED! So I had been planning for weeks on the perfect lie and Poker Tournament was the best bluff ever. Thanks to Kelvin & Qing who made such good partners in crime and it wasn't an easy task especially when Ian was asking so many questions about the Poker Tournament and they just had to keep distracting him and coming up with more lies while the rest of us who knew about the little secret had to pretend that we knew nothing about what's going on. Also thank you to those who came down especially A. who was sick and still helped me with the preparations :) Ahhh I just love to spring surprises on people, the look on thier faces is simply just priceless. Anyway I will be flying off again soonnnnnnn and I really need to settle my University stuff but I just am unable to decide which school should I go to. And and a "cheque" of 535 dollars arrived in the letterbox woohoo. Sweet! Gotta get back to poker! Nights :)

Happy Birthday :)


Zouk/Phuture