Thursday, May 21, 2009

SNAP OUTTA IT

I hate goodbyes. Especially when the one leaving this friday is one of my closest gfs. Its so saddening because he or she has already become a part of your life and to bid them farewell is like losing a part of yourself with them as well. Oh wells. So I attended my graduation ceremony 3 days back and I really miss school. Did I mention that one of my greatest dream is to continue studying like forever. Working sucks big time unless you are doing something you really like or else its just so mundane. Waking up at 9am everyday, and knocking off really late at night. Unlike going to school, where you can skip lectures, buy MCs, and do nonsense. That explains why I am not getting a job even though I know I should get one and stop bumming. So yes back to graduation, we were all dressed in gowns, those that Harry Potter and gang wears except that we didn't have our brooms and wands. Not a fan of Harry Potter so yeah. Initially I was insistent about not going cause I hate audiences and stages not that I have stage fright but rather I have this weird feeling inside me that makes me feel as if I will trip and fall flat on my face everytime I am up on stage. Okay that didn't happen but something else did! So embarrassing also la! Nvm I will get over it eventually I hope lol. On a side note, tomorrow is Friday wheeeeeeeeeee :)

No matter which part of the world you are at, you will always remain in our hearts.











Michelle's 19th birthday bash - Perth
When Louie sings, every girl's heart starts melting