Monday, April 13, 2009

PLANET EARTH

My heart sinks each time I get back from a holiday because that signals bouncing back into reality. During the time away, I had no connection or whatsover with the 'real world' except for the mobile phone to be used in emergencies and to contact my parents with an unknown number. Other than that, no internet connection, no emails, no facebook. Facebook is like the new Gossip Girl, you find out too much, know too much. Then it casts doubts and suspicions on you, mindfucking your brain, prompting you to unravel the question mark that's blocking your vision. Ignorance is bliss, how true! But human nature is inquisitive, too much of it kills actually. Its not like I don't miss my friends here, in actual fact I do miss everyone very very much. But I like solacing in a foreign country, where you don't know anyone and nobody knows you. Run away from people you do not wish to bump into coincidentally since Singapore is so effing small, escape from all the problems and worries. No wait, we can never run away from our problems no matter how far we go to, I have tried, but nah your thoughts still follows wherever you go. I am swearing off shopping for a month or two. Went with an almost empty luggage and came back with one that weighed 30kg!!!! Thanks to Al who bought me the humongous luggage as a gift which startled me pretty much when he called to tell me he had a present for me before I left! Reason behind the present: Cause I am such a travel whore and my old luggage was crap. And also I wanna thank the 2 boys who accompanied me and waited patiently as I spent hours circling the night markets shopping like a crazy bitch during the whole trip and they had to carry all my shopping bags for me, shouting, pinching, slapping them on the rides we took at the amusement park, pillow fights, bitch fights, clubbing, taking care of me and so much more! I had so much fun boys, thank you :)
Okay I dunno whether is the building shaking or its just me swaying. Goodnight!
Jeffery's Bdae







Celebration Of Learning
Class Photo