Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DEFINITION.




After being "Internet-ly" deprived for past a week except for that day that I went back to school, I am stealing someone else's internet "linksys" or something and viola I have access now. Though its atrociously slow but the Internet has been such a big distraction like for now, I am supposed to be studying for Stats, my last paper tmr but look at what I am doing. Pfffttt. Besides that, I am looking up on hotels which are incredibly cheap like GoodwoodPark is going for 200ish per night only. Capella looks lovely as well but its a wicked 700ish per night. Love hotels and breakfast in bed and was deciding whether to go for a short getaway but since hotels are so cheap now, I rather book a few nights here. This is so bad, the situation I mean. My stats notes are barely an inch away from me yet I am not doing what I am supposed to do. Also I have been glued to the TV for the past few days & watching countless of movies at the same time. So with the exams ending tmr, I have no clue as to what I am gonna be doing. I just feel like lazing around, maybe take a stroll by the beach, watch TV, catch a movie, sit down over coffee with friends, just laid back stuff, nothing too hardcore. Alright I'll probably catch an episode of The Hills, missed it for too long.