Saturday, December 19, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE

Scarlett Opening Day & J's Birthday








































Malibu @ Butter









Crookers @ Zouk


























Last night was OMFG just shoot me and I will die kinda thing. So stupid so dumb so silly. Urrrghhhh. I wish I could turn back time and erase whatever happened :( I am leaving in about 2 hrs time and my bag is not packed. GREAT job S. That's how it always is. Hangover hangover sucks. Worse of all I made my parents worried. Well one thing awesome was I met up with C. after 6 mths!!!! Sometimes I gotta stop lying to myself. I can put up this facade and deceive everyone but I can never run away from myself. Ok I gotta finish packing, gonna be away for my birthday, Birthdays sucks I don't ever wanna grow old :( So laters!