Monday, December 7, 2009

PAINT THE TOWN RED

JW's gorgeous chio car!

















Andrew's Birthday




KTV & Dinner with the Girlfriends








Timbre

















Since exams ended till now I have been JAM PACKED with activities. Kept me so busy on my toes that I haven't even had the time to pack for my trip tomorrow. So I am going on a community service trip to Batam where we will be spending 10 days there painting the school, building a playground, teaching the kids and celebrating an early X'mas with them. I am so lazy to pack such a bad habit and worse of all, no shorts allowed! OMG I live on shorts which means I have to spend extra time digging my head into the closet to find all the long pants that I actually own which is erm less than 5 pairs? Shitz and I still have to head out soon to meet friends not forgetting I had a long day in school organizing the "Back To School Party" It was shit loads of fun cause the theme is mismatched. Well basically you have to dress up weirdly so we were doing an intro video and all of us deliberately wore totally quirky clothings which is of course atrocious! But it was good fun! 

So on wednesday, the girls and I headed down to Zouk. Super packed because my school shifted to Zouk that night. 3/4 of school peeps were hardcore partying, everyone was so high and so drunk. One of the best nights that I had, okay I was really high like jumping around non-stop, taking my shoes off cause they hurt so bad and running around Velvet to Zouk to Phuture and back again, throwing shoes down from Member's area, insane! Gio came back from Aussie so we all met up on Thursday and Friday was good time with Hazel baby and we went to Zouk again. Yet another awesome night but hangovers are really bad. Saturday I met up with the 2 boys, JK and G and later at night, the girls and I went to Butter for Thriller. It was sucha bad night, all the bad DRAMA. Initially everything was good and awesome but I guess all of us drank  way TOO much. So glad that whatever happened, Stella Dawn and me were safe at the end. I swear me and Dawn were so afraid he would stab us with a knife omg, and the police came and all but thank God we ran into the cab and left Nana fast enough. urrgghh no more Nana and sleazy places. We ended up there because S ran away to Nana when we left Butter and we had to head there to make sure she was alright. 

Sunday was Mich's 21st a Naumi hotel. Got to meet up with Eddee and Mich after sooooooo long. I am so happy for my 2 best friends seeing that they are so happy at this point in time. Chilled there for the whole day and Mich's sister painted my nails Hot Pink so cute. She is so happening like she's only 15 and she goes to International house parties with all the cute boys pretending she's shanghainese and all. I made her promise she would bring me next time! haha. I wish I was 16 again, I really dread turning 20 which will be in a few weeks time. :( So depressing. Oh no I did not keep track of time ok I gtg, this is such a long post! Be back soon :)