Thursday, January 7, 2010

ALL SMILES

The little cute card all the way from the other side of the world really made my day. What a nice surprise from D who always puts a smile on my face when somehow I needed it even though he is oblivious to my happenings. Starbucks at Sig. with the boys while I tried to complete my Morning Alert but of course distractions! Gossips and what more, how to concentrate. When the clock struck 12, I scooted off to meet my favorite friend who got me all excited on our little plan under the stars if it materializes of course. Even if it's a little dream that could sweep you off your feet for that very moment, why not indulge in it? For all you guys who brightened me up for the day because I was PMS-ing, it was much appreciated. And final thing that lets me go to bed with a smile is that The Stella Story agreed to perform for us F.O.C at our Back To School Party next week thanks to TJW and Co. *Yawnz* I am really tired and I have a 8.30 class later, so good night :)