Saturday, January 23, 2010

DRUNK DADDY

1.10am: 

Dad: *Comes home staggering* 
            "Hi Girl, I am drunk! "

Me: *Gives him the shocked look*
          "Huh? How come you get drunk so easily?"

Dad: "Cause the red wine was damn strong, I drank 2 bottles and  had to ask my friend to stop the car to puke and I puked alot"

Me: *Didn't know what to say* 
          "Errrr ok then how are you feeling now?"
           (Can you imagine your father telling you he's drunk and he puked, how to answer sia? )

Dad: *Staggers to the kitchen toilet and then there was silence... for only a moment*

1.15am:

*Sounds of puking and flushing of toilet* Continued all the way like non-stop action till....

1.45am:

*Absolute silence* 

1.50am:

Dad: *Still in toilet* 
           "Girl, can you pass me fisherman?" (Fisherman's friend)

Me: *Picks up the fisherman from the dining table and walked over to the kitchen toilet.* 
         *Gasp in horror when I saw my father lying on the toilet floor next to the toilet bowl.*
         "OMG why you so chialat sia!" 

Dad: "I don't know. How do you handle your drunk moments ah?"

Me: *STUNNED!*
         "Erm, I don't know. I have never been so drunk in your state before."
         (Did not know what to do or say so I walked away first, plus still puking I think)

2.00am:

*Absolute silence*

2.10am:

I decided to go check on him and lo and behold, he was sleeping in the toilet on the floor la.

Me: "Dad, can you wake up and go wash up. Don't sleep in the toilet."

Dad: *Spoke gibberish* & continued lying in the toilet

Completely knocked out la! OMG. How??? I don't know what to do. Let him sleep in the toilet or carry him into the room. My mom will flip I swear. In my whole 20 years, I have NEVER EVER seen my father drunk before. It was always ME, but never in such a bad state as him la. I still knew how to shower and bathe and sleep on the bed. HOW HOW HOW??? This is so warped, like I am the parent now and he's the drunk teenager who's gonna nurse a really bad hangover tmr. Plus I am working on my assignments till now on a Friday night and he goes out to have fun! LOL. Role reversal. How interesting. Not to be mean or anything but you will really understand when you see ur parent drunk in the same state as my dad is right now. 

He is still sleeping in the toilet. 
And I do not know what to do still. :s