Sunday, January 3, 2010

WALKING DISASTER

Butter - Sab's bdae









































Sab's Bdae Dinner 








Hola 2010! Its been quite a good and bad new year. Bad cause I am feeling so sick all the time. grrrr. Left butter super early last night cause my tummy was flippin and Ja Rule was in the house yo. In case you didn know like me Ja Rule is that nigga rapper but didn get to see him cause 

1. It was super packed 
2. It was dark already
3. There were a couple of niggas

Anyway I think I am getting old and weak for the partying scene. Putting a restraint on myself and if I can't do so, someone will put a leash on me. Sidetracking I really loathe freeloaders especially when they are guys! For goodness sake, where is your dignity man. Buay Paiseh one sia some people still can bloody sit at the VIP table with us when there are not enough seats already and the poor boys who opened bottles have to stand around and those bloody bastards even finished their bottle. Lagi best still can talk so loud saying got no money la, broke la blah blah. No money still can club sia, not bad! Speechless. So school officially starts on Tuesday for me since I have no school on Mondays. Dread, dreading, dreaded, gonna dread school! Seriously I so wanna quit school, so weird. In the past, studying used to be one of my main motivation and now it just simply vanished into thin air. I just feel that life is so short and you should pursue what you really want not what you think you want. I really want to go on a holiday, somewhere cold with snow. Korea last year was so awesome but how to go, I've got school :( J's yacht party tonight, not gonna drink anymore. Have a good week ahead.