Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MISS GRUMPY

Party @ The Ritz 








































Zouk












I am very cranky today. It's been a long day and I feel lousy about myself, especially today. Not that anything particular happened but its just those boo boos. Makes you feel inferior, allowing negativity to penetrate the mind, brainwashing you into thinking that you are ______. Hate hate this feeling, can't make it go away. Have to sleep, wakeboarding's at 7am tmr. Have to do work, did not do work. Result of giving myself excuses to watch tv, watch sitcoms, laze around just cause I feel like crap. Thus, feel even more crappy when no work's done and I have unfinished work on the platter. I haven't been to the movie in ages, like since school started? Miss those times where there were late night movies but the boys have all been deported away from civilisation at the current moment. Well there was a movie outing just now but because of my horrible mood, I chose not to go. wth. I wish there were happy pills; not drugs. But like you know how chocolates and sweets or ice cream can make someone happy, yeah but these happy pills will be way better than all the chocolates and sweets and ice cream. And I emphasize again I am not referring to drugs. So I am looking everywhere to search for a slight bit of humor now just to chase the blues away but I can't find it. This is such a meaningless entry but I needed to rant. Ok, next best thing to do would be to crash. N. 

P.S: Sometimes, it's just not worth it.