Thursday, October 8, 2009

PLAYMATES BRING THE DRAMA

Whoosh last night was sucha fun night with the gfs. Its those random nights where you don't even plan to go out and have fun but then it turns out way more fun than you expected that kinda thing. And then there are those nights where you feel like hey tonight's gonna be really awesome but it turns out stale and boring. So yeah last night was too good! Except when hmm J got too high too fast and went a little loowie, drama mama that girl. Well we all got too high too fast cause we only decided to party at 10.30pm and got to Butter at like 12 midnight SOBER! So there you go, just the 3 of us girls and a pretty magic bottle. Bumped into D whom I havent met for ages and then partied with E and his friends for abit. Can't really recall much already except that J was uncontrollable. Skipped on to Zouk to find B and omg so many people were smashed. Saw R & S and other peeps from school and decided to head to Spize for supper, my favourite place for meegoreng pattaya. Well on the other hand, I skipped wakeboarding this morning, how do I choose between 2 of my favourite things in the world???

I still have so much of work to complete but I am a lazy bum. Am going to Batam tmr with the wakeboarders for cable ski and go-karting and paintball and seafood!!! I play too much I need to stop. I need to have nerdy friends who are not sinful and tempting. I need to be a nerd well actually I think I am sometimes. Golf tonight, urrggh I suck at it I can't turn my body right. Hungry hungry but there's no food at X's house. Did I mention before that I love love love watching The Hills & The City. Part of the reason why we were at Butter last night was cause D got tempted to party after watching The City. Gonna get some food now seeya!

London


















Bonjour Paris