Tuesday, October 6, 2009

RANDOM RAMBLES






























LOVE LOVE LOVE BKK! It was a very last min decision but I decided to Jet-Set to my favourite place once again last Thursday till Sunday. Shopping craze, so cheap so good. I came back with a bagful of new clothes, shoes, bags, accessories. Spent way beyond my budget crap. So I am gonna cut down on online shopping. Went for a very relaxing hair spa which was bloody cheap and did my nails too! Very very pretty but I am not the most gentle and careful person so some of the bow ties and crystals have fallen off. Headed to RCA where we were flying so high by the end of the night and we drank every night at the hotel as well. It was such a good getaway where I was able to de-stress for a few days before returning to shit loads of work. So now that I am back, I am stressed and busy busy once again. :( Slept for 16 hours straight since I touched down so am gonna stay up tonight to do my work pfffttt. I so wanna go back to BKK and I miss JW, S,M,S,A,J,B. On a side note, I am such a liar. A BIG FAT LIAR. Urrgghh but we all tell white lies once in awhile right? Okay I am gonna have supper now so bye people.