Sunday, October 18, 2009

MY PREROGATIVE

I think I am losing it. This is so bad, I need motivation. I need a push, a hard one as a matter of fact. Everything seems to be falling out of place, but then again I am a pessimist. Expect the worst, DO NOT hope for the best and if it turns out good, then at least you feel better. Very weird way of thinking but I am warped anyway. So doesn't matter that many people don't understand my thoughts or my point of view. I set rules for myself, yeah like weird strange rules that my friends can't comprehend. The week has been a pretty busy one, as always what's new. I guess the only break that I will get to enjoy is in December. Last night saw us at the Wavehouse - Sentosa. Not really a fan of beach parties though I am a sucker for romantic dates on the beach. It was hot; hot weather, hot bikini clad girls, hot boys with abs, very very depressing. So I am eating subway now, watching CSI. What a good Sunday; lying on the couch watching my favourite TV programmes. But I still have my stats test to study for, and a presentation to prepare, and the never-ending list goes on. 

Adios.

Butter Factory