Friday, October 23, 2009

THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT






















As much as I believe in Karma, I also do believe that there's this moment of truth which will put an end to all the lies that someone has told. Finally, I feel vindicated after being oppressed by all the unjust sayings a certain someone has put me under.It has come to past. The adrenaline's still pumping throughout my body; effects of wakeboarding. In dire need to build up muscles so that I can tahan the trainings and also to bid goodbye to the flabbiness. That's what happens when you get too comfortable with a certain someone, you don't really care much about the world and your surroundings. Not good. I am still racking my brains as to what should I go as on Halloween. 2 parties and no costumes. I was thinking of making them myself even, at least its way cheaper than buying or renting them. Ben's birthday party tonight and I have ice-cream training later as well. Gosh I feel super shag already, gonna crash for awhile for now!