Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CHERRY BLUE PASTELS

We went to catch "The Last Song" last night, and halfway through the show, I received a message from Dad

Dad: There is desert on your bed. Beware!
Me: Huh? What desert are you talking about?
Dad: Ya
Me: ??? What kind of desert, I don't understand.
Dad: Insect lor.
Me: OH u mean lizard isit? haha
Dad: Yeah dont know how to spell
Me: LOL Ok help me kill thanks

*No reply after*

Couldn't stop bursting into bouts of laughter after seeing his reply, in the middle of the sad show. Couldn't stop laughing after the show, and when we were in the cab home. Couldn't stop laughing when I got home and until now. After I got home, my dad came into my room.

Dad: Just now your brother saw a lizard crawling on your bed
Me: Why you never help me catch?
Dad: I scared of lizards!
Me: WAHAHAHAH
Dad: Better be careful, later tonight you sleep, the lizard crawl into your mouth, nose and ear! 
Me: Ok, anyway dessert is not spelt as D-E-S-E-R-T. That's desert. You have to add an additional "S". And lizard is not spelt that way too.
Dad: Aiya all sound the same la, one with extra "S", "D" and "L" also no difference. Dessert and lizard sound the same also. Never mind la. My english is lousy. 
Me: ........

Anyway, "The Last Song" was really good, albeit the fact that I dislike Miley to a large extent, but this movie is way better than "Dear John". Can't wait to get my hands on the book, without Miley's face on the cover of course. The little brother in the show certainly did make the movie much more enjoyable, with hilarious moments in between, so overall it wasn't as sad as the other Nicholas Sparks movies. I especially liked how the movie focused on the relationship between a father and his daughter, instead of the usual exaggerated romance. Am at work now, and there's nothing for me to do at the moment, but this is where I have to end off :)