Thursday, May 27, 2010

I WANNA KISS YOU UNDERNEATH THE STARS

Butter in December 




























<3
KL 











Barely slept for 2 hours last night and I am in the office since 9am. How did that ever happen? Well, it started off with butter with the girlfriends after not visiting butter for donkey years already. The night turned out really fun; we were jumping all over the place screaming our lungs out, twirling each other around like unrefined ballerinas. More like us attending a rock concert than going to a club. Seriously I don't get how we were able to jump so much in our heels, geesh. Then, we were supposed to head to Zouk, but S wanted to go to Nana for ka-ri-oki so all of us scooted off to Nana instead. We sang and ate and drank and sung even more till Nana was empty and we were chased out of the ktv room. LOL. We didn't wanna leave ok but it was 6am and they were closing :( 

I promised the poor boy I would meet him after I am done partying, and he stayed up till 4am for me. So sweet, but I ran off to KTV instead and forgot about him. But he is not even mad at me, lol, though I think I dropped from no. 2 in ranking to no. 4 or 5 instead. Nvm, I will make it up to him. Even though i have 101 things to do right now, I don't know where to start, how to start, and so I procrastinate again and do things that I shouldn't be doing. Doesn't matter, I am starting right this second. Have a nice long weekend!